Success?

I was previously diagnosed with Hep C. I did the interpheron and was told that I responded to treatment. My blood work showed no trace of Hep C. Have I been sussessful? Will it reoccur? Can I give blood now that there are no traces? What about being an organ donor. Sex? Do I tell doctors I had a history of Hep C? Where do I go from here. Thank you for your time.

Congrats to you. Hopefully you have had your six month check of HCV RNA after completion of therapy and this is the laboratory that you are referring to.

Great news. Once cured, it is unlikely to come back, unless you are reexposed (eg, through blood exposure). You will not be contagious, since the chance of relapse is extremely low if you are not reexposed (eg, reinfected). I am not sure of the rules for organ donation - you will need to check.

Yes you should mention past history of HCV to your doctors. Now cured!

Depression! Help plz
Delayed seroconversion: please answer