Depression! Help plz

Hi i,just found out i had hep B about a year ago i found this out by giving blood! As the infection is non active im not extremely concerned about it affeting me! however my main concern would be that it would be heartbreaking to me if i passed it to one of my friends as we eat and drink the same foods!Also there was one incident of the sharing or razors it was minor and no blood was present! but im seeing loads of signs saying not to share and i fear its too late and now im living in fear! also as i got hep b from my mother during birth, as i have had it for a long time does this less the chances of dissapering or going away! also thanks for your help it is very much appreciated!

The newest guidelines on HBV do not emphasize concerns regarding sharing of utensils. However, I would not share razors; it would also be important for any sexual partners or persons in your household to be vaccinated. Many are already vaccinated these days through childhood immunization programs.

You should see a liver specialist for regular follow-up for your hepatitis B. New guidelines for treatment will be issued by the liver society in the fall.

Evaluating Hepatitis B results
Success?