|Hep C & the Brain
Sep 7, 2008
does Hep C have adverse effects on the human brain in a mental health way, I know someone how has had it for many years and was not expected to still be alive and some of her habits have become uncontrolable and out of hand. Please someone help me understand what she may be going thru. Thank you so much
Response from Dr. McGovern
Some research suggests that hepatitis C may have negative effects on brain functioning, such as depression. I would want your friend to be seen by their physician to try to sort out what might be the cause of these symptoms.
have i cleared hep c
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Adult Oral Thrush Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.