|i dont understand my HepBsurAb reults.
Sep 7, 2008
My results for the Hep B surface Ab came back as <0.1. Can you explain what this means please.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you were vaccinated, it did not work. You need further immunization.
hcv syringe prick
have i cleared hep c
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Tinea Versicolor And Hiv
- How Many Days Before Symptoms Of Hiv Can Be Present?
- Human Genome Project And Hiv
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Does Vitamin B12 Help Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.