|i dont understand my HepBsurAb reults.
Sep 7, 2008
My results for the Hep B surface Ab came back as <0.1. Can you explain what this means please.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you were vaccinated, it did not work. You need further immunization.
hcv syringe prick
have i cleared hep c
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.