diet during hepatitis A

my 8 year daughter was diagnosed with Hepatitis long will it long will she stay away from school.what should be her diet

I am so sorry to hear this, but be assured that hepatitis A does not cause permanent liver damage. You will know when she is recovering probably first by return of appetite and energy. I would be certain that she stays hydrated, but there is no particular diet I would recommend.

Return to school can occur about a week after her illness. I don't know the circumstances of her diagnosis, but if this occurred in the setting of an outbreak, the public health authorities may be giving more instructions, including all the people who need prophylaxis. You should discuss this with your physician.

Plz Plz answer......
Light at the end?