|Hep B Testing - Worried Sick!
Aug 26, 2008
I have a question about hep b and this has been worrying me alot - I am negative for both HbsAg and AntiHbc IgG and IgM and showed antihbs levels at 97.9 - question is..is this enough to rule out that i dont have hep b? I heard that these serological markers are not reliable - should I get PCR testing done? thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have serologic evidence of past hepatitis B immunization which worked well. You are protected from infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Transmission Broken Condom
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Touching Penis?
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Performing Oral Sex
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Scared To Death
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Rubbing Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.