Aug 25, 2008
I was at the mall and I went to go sit on my knees so I could socialize with the rest of the people in our group. Well when I went to do that I felt a sharp pain just below my knee. When I looked down i saw that it was sort of like a thumbtack but was larger around and had been broke off. I then realized that that part of my leg was bleeding, not much but a little bit. I am a health freak and I was wondering if I was going to get HIV. Or since it was sitting on like the carpet area is it considered in "the environment".
Response from Dr. McGovern
Query Follow up
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes During Window Period
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.