Aug 25, 2008
I was at the mall and I went to go sit on my knees so I could socialize with the rest of the people in our group. Well when I went to do that I felt a sharp pain just below my knee. When I looked down i saw that it was sort of like a thumbtack but was larger around and had been broke off. I then realized that that part of my leg was bleeding, not much but a little bit. I am a health freak and I was wondering if I was going to get HIV. Or since it was sitting on like the carpet area is it considered in "the environment".
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.