Aug 25, 2008
Hi, I was at a public fitness club and pricked my finger on the saftey pin that was attached to the locker key. The prick caused a little bleeding. Is this a risk for HCV? If this is a risk how high/low of a risk is this?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this a risk and would not get tested.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Have You Ever Seen A 3 Month Negative Turn Positive
- Hiv Risk And Eye Exposure
- How Long Can Hiv Live In A Syringe?
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Numerous Negative Hiv Tests But Worrying About Symptons
- Possible Side Effects Of The Drug Truvada Used As Pep
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.