Aug 25, 2008
Hi, I was at a public fitness club and pricked my finger on the saftey pin that was attached to the locker key. The prick caused a little bleeding. Is this a risk for HCV? If this is a risk how high/low of a risk is this?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this a risk and would not get tested.
Does HCV Treatment affect HIV Risk?
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- Acute Retroviral Syndrome Rash Pictures
- Does Everyone Infected With Hiv Produce Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.