Aug 25, 2008
i want to know if you drink after someone with hepititis c can you catch it
Response from Dr. McGovern
No hepatitis C is spread through blood exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Does Herpes Appear?
- When Do Shingles Stop Itching?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Percentage Of People With Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.