Aug 25, 2008
i want to know if you drink after someone with hepititis c can you catch it
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No hepatitis C is spread through blood exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Shouldn't Hiv Patients Eat Raw Fish?
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
- Early Symptoms Of Hiv With The Teeth
- Can Aids Be Passed On By Two Hiv Negative Gay Men?
- Do Hiv Rashes Make You Bleed?
- What Are The Best Weapons In The Fight Against Hiv Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.