Aug 25, 2008
i want to know if you drink after someone with hepititis c can you catch it
Response from Dr. McGovern
No hepatitis C is spread through blood exposure.
HCV positive Riba neg PCRneg
Does HCV Treatment affect HIV Risk?
- Can You Test Negative For Hiv A Year After Exposure?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Food?
- How Much Blood Must Be Transmitted In Order To Get Hiv?
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.