HIV+ and HBV

Hi there Please advise me, I tested HIV+ in 2005 and HBV in 2000. My cd4 is 900, viral load 1700 and i'm not taking any treatment yet. Will i be able to get pregnant?

The answer is yes.

You should seek the advice of an OBGYN specialist who is knowledgeable in HIV infection. I would go to a major teaching hospital in your area.

If you are considering pregnancy you will also want to seek the care of an HIV physician who can advise you on what to take during pregnancy to prevent transmission of HIV to your baby.

Finally, you will want your OB doctor to know about your hepatitis B to see if you have the virus in your blood. If so, your baby can be vaccinated at birth.

some advice pls...
Interferon