|some advice pls...
Aug 25, 2008
gud day doc barbara PLS advice me about my Hepatitis B VirusViral L * result METHOD:RT-PCR (TAQMAN) RESULT: >640,000,000 copies/ ml i.e >8.8 log copies/ml i.e >110,000,000 UI/ml
pls reply and thank you for your advice more power and god bless..
Response from Dr. McGovern
All this test tells me is that you are viremic (you have virus in your bloodstream) but it does not tell me anything about the activity of the virus in your liver. If you have serial tests of ALT and AST that are abnormal, you will probably want to get a liver biopsy.
help please potential hbv hiv coinfection
HIV+ and HBV
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Headache?
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Be Born With Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.