some advice pls...

gud day doc barbara PLS advice me about my Hepatitis B VirusViral L * result METHOD:RT-PCR (TAQMAN) RESULT: >640,000,000 copies/ ml i.e >8.8 log copies/ml i.e >110,000,000 UI/ml

pls reply and thank you for your advice more power and god bless..

All this test tells me is that you are viremic (you have virus in your bloodstream) but it does not tell me anything about the activity of the virus in your liver. If you have serial tests of ALT and AST that are abnormal, you will probably want to get a liver biopsy.

help please potential hbv hiv coinfection
HIV+ and HBV