|some advice pls...
Aug 25, 2008
gud day doc barbara PLS advice me about my Hepatitis B VirusViral L * result METHOD:RT-PCR (TAQMAN) RESULT: >640,000,000 copies/ ml i.e >8.8 log copies/ml i.e >110,000,000 UI/ml
pls reply and thank you for your advice more power and god bless..
| Response from Dr. McGovern
All this test tells me is that you are viremic (you have virus in your bloodstream) but it does not tell me anything about the activity of the virus in your liver. If you have serial tests of ALT and AST that are abnormal, you will probably want to get a liver biopsy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Muscle Ache?
- Is Swollen Lymph Glands A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.