help please potential hbv hiv coinfection

Dear Doctor, After a risky exposure (unprotected oral sex) I have developed all the symptoms of ARS (app 3 weeks after contact) with nightsweats, swollen lymphnodes, loss of appetite, candida, rashes on the face, weightloss, low grade fever at 6 weeks I also developed the symptoms of acute hepatitis b with elarged and painful liver, painful spleen, body aches, itchy scalp, colored urine and the list goes on. I tested for hiv at 25 and 28 days, both negative also tested for chlamydia, gonorrhea also negative, retested for hepatistis b and c and hiv at 8 weeks all negative the doctor told me i could be 100% sure i wasn't infected by either of these (i think its a bold statement) I have been under a lot of stress and anxiety as you can imagine, i think i also have a kidney infection (painful lower part of the back) Is there any hope this could be aomething else or am I doomed, how long should I keep testing? many thanks for your insight best

Your risk exposure was low in the first place but it is reasonable to check your serologies one more time. I would fully expect them to be negative.

You may want to discuss your severe anxiety with your doctor further since it sounds like you are having a very difficult time with a multitude of symptoms. I would also recommend hepatitis B vaccine so that you do not have to worry about acquiring this infection needlessly.

Hep C
some advice pls...