HIV infected but not on meds

someone close to me has been diagnosed as HIV positive for the last ten years and has never taken the medication for HIV? Now she has got jaundice and high blood pressure and fever in the evening ...What would you suggest . We are really worried.

I would be concerned about the possibility of hepatitis A, B, or C infection. He or she should be seen promptly for evaluation of jaundice.

Jaundice can result from infection or from obstruction. The viruses I mentioned can attack liver cells and make patients very sick. There are some important blood tests to draw which will give a good idea of the cause of the jaundice and the overall health of the liver.

hcv
Am I done with HIV and HepC testing at 22 / 28 weeks?