Aug 20, 2008
can you be exposed to hcv from urin?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HCV is transmitted by blood to blood exposure so this would not be a route of acquisition.
Can You Please Answer
HIV infected but not on meds
- How Long Do Hiv Seroconversion Symptoms Last?
- How Long Does Hiv Survive On Surfaces?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Will Genital Warts Ever Go Away?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.