Aug 20, 2008
can you be exposed to hcv from urin?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HCV is transmitted by blood to blood exposure so this would not be a route of acquisition.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have A Small Closed Cut On My Finger Is There A Chance Of Getting Hiv?
- What Prescription Cream Works For Shingles?
- What Is The Most Common Medication Prescribed For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Herpes?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Syphilis Bumps
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.