Co-infection and acute satge

I am having muscle and joint ache for the last 50 days with fatigue and sleep disturbance. I have tested negative for both HIV and HCV 60 days after the possible exposure. What else could be the reason? How long does the muscle and joint ache+ fatigue continues in case of 1. acute HIV 2. actue HCV 3. HIV+HCV

Muscle and joint pain can be symptoms associated with many other issues. These are not prominent symptoms in hepatitis A, B, or C and your HIV and HCV tests are negative, whcih is reassuring. I would continue testing to be certain, but I expect you will not develop either diagnosis with these first reassuring labs.

viral load result
Hepatitis B and HIV relationship