|viral load result
Aug 19, 2008
what does the viral load mean when you have hep c?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Viral load is a measure of your HCV RNA in your blood. If you do not have any detectable HCV RNA, then you are not persistently infected and you do not have chronic HCV. If you do have HCV RNA, then you need further evaluation to see if you have disease per se. If so, then you will want to get treatment and watch how fast your HCV RNA falls over time.
Co-infection and acute satge
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.