|viral load result
Aug 19, 2008
what does the viral load mean when you have hep c?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Viral load is a measure of your HCV RNA in your blood. If you do not have any detectable HCV RNA, then you are not persistently infected and you do not have chronic HCV. If you do have HCV RNA, then you need further evaluation to see if you have disease per se. If so, then you will want to get treatment and watch how fast your HCV RNA falls over time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.