Aug 19, 2008
Can u get hcv/ hiv if a infected person spit in your eyes face/eyes?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is extremely rare for any person to get hepatitis C or HIV from a mucosal exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does A Lack Of Serum Reactivity To An Hiv Test Mean?
- Does Echinacea Conflict With Hiv Drugs?
- Likelihood Of Contracting Hiv From Hiv-positive Person
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.