Aug 19, 2008
Can u get hcv/ hiv if a infected person spit in your eyes face/eyes?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is extremely rare for any person to get hepatitis C or HIV from a mucosal exposure.
can HIV treatment is the past affect HCV meds?
viral load result
- Can You Have Hiv Symptoms And Test Negative?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Outside The Host's Body?
- Can You Get Hiv From Stepping On A Needle?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.