Aug 19, 2008
Can u get hcv/ hiv if a infected person spit in your eyes face/eyes?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is extremely rare for any person to get hepatitis C or HIV from a mucosal exposure.
can HIV treatment is the past affect HCV meds?
viral load result
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
- Std That Causes Chest Pain
- Can HIV Symptoms Appear During Window Period?
- Does Precum Contain Enough Hiv To Infect?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.