police question

I wear leather gloves to search and handle criminals. The are kevlar lined. I recently got a tiny drop of blood on them for a crack head. Upon seeing the blood I ran to my car and wiped it off with a alcohol wipe and sprayed it with a stong sanitizer. I was just wondering if I could catch anything through the glove. I didn't have any open wounds but I do flaky hands and caleses due to weight lifting. Please help I starting to have a phobia. when I took off the glove a couple mins later I saw no visible blood on my hands.

This does not sound like a risk to me. HOwever, if you still have concerns, you are entitled to testing from your line of work if that would help assure you.

fatty infiltration of the liver