police question

I wear leather gloves to search and handle criminals. The are kevlar lined. I recently got a tiny drop of blood on them for a crack head. Upon seeing the blood I ran to my car and wiped it off with a alcohol wipe and sprayed it with a stong sanitizer. I was just wondering if I could catch anything through the glove. I didn't have any open wounds but I do flaky hands and caleses due to weight lifting. Please help I starting to have a phobia. when I took off the glove a couple mins later I saw no visible blood on my hands.

This does not sound like a risk to me. HOwever, if you still have concerns, you are entitled to testing from your line of work if that would help assure you.

fatty infiltration of the liver
jaundice