Aug 19, 2008
if im taking a vaccine even im hepa B reactive is that effective???
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B vaccine is only effective for preventing infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Do Stds Cause Diarrhea?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- Bit Inside Of Cheek Then Performed Blow Job
- Blood On Finger From HIV Positive Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.