Aug 19, 2008
if im taking a vaccine even im hepa B reactive is that effective???
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B vaccine is only effective for preventing infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth An Ars Symptom?
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.