Aug 19, 2008
if im taking a vaccine even im hepa B reactive is that effective???
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B vaccine is only effective for preventing infection.
hepa A reactive
Needle prick by a hep C patient
- Swingers With Hiv
- Does Pcr Dna Hiv Test For Both Hiv-1 And Hiv-2?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Do You Run Blood Count Tests On Hiv Positive People?
- Candidiasis Of The Esophagus Trachea Bronchi Or Lungs?
- Hiv Paranoia Touching Homeless
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.