Aug 19, 2008
if im taking a vaccine even im hepa B reactive is that effective???
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B vaccine is only effective for preventing infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With An Hiv-positive Person And Not Catch It?
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- Herbs That Fight Viruses Such As Hiv And Flu
- What Does Herpes Do To The Spine?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- What Can I Use To Stop Itching From Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.