Aug 19, 2008
if im taking a vaccine even im hepa B reactive is that effective???
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B vaccine is only effective for preventing infection.
hepa A reactive
Needle prick by a hep C patient
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Woman's Breast?
- Deep Kissing And Sucking Neck Hiv Risk
- How Accurate Can An Oraquick Test Be After 3 Weeks?
- How Does Hiv Affect White Blood Cells?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.