Aug 19, 2008
if im taking a vaccine even im hepa B reactive is that effective???
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B vaccine is only effective for preventing infection.
hepa A reactive
Needle prick by a hep C patient
- Longest Time For Antibody To Show Up On Hiv Test
- Oral Manifestations Of Hiv Infection
- Recurrent Yeast Infections Six Months After Possible HIV Exposure
- Touched Something With Wet Blood On It Hiv Risk
- Is Tonsillitis An Ars Symptom?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.