|hepa A reactive
Aug 19, 2008
I learned that i am hepatitis b positive when i got pregnant, is there any cure for this virus?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have chronic infection, you first need to determine if you even need treatment. Not everyone does. There are multiple therapies at present.
Had Hep C am I a risk to my wife
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.