|hepa A reactive
Aug 19, 2008
I learned that i am hepatitis b positive when i got pregnant, is there any cure for this virus?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have chronic infection, you first need to determine if you even need treatment. Not everyone does. There are multiple therapies at present.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Hiv Infection?
- Blood Taken With Dirty Needle
- Brief Receptive Anal With Condom No Ejaculation
- Can I Be Deported Because I Am HIV Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.