|Had Hep C am I a risk to my wife
Aug 19, 2008
I took the Pegintron for 6 months and was healed. Had the follow-up tests 6 months later, then 1 year later and the final 2 year test. All results were negative. Am I a risk to my wife?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No you are considered cured now. Congrats!
hepa A reactive
- Does A Woman Who Have Hiv Or Aids Get Their Period?
- Is Lexapro Used To Treat Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Basic Symptoms Of Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Can You Get Hiv From Just Touching The Vagina?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.