|Had Hep C am I a risk to my wife
Aug 19, 2008
I took the Pegintron for 6 months and was healed. Had the follow-up tests 6 months later, then 1 year later and the final 2 year test. All results were negative. Am I a risk to my wife?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No you are considered cured now. Congrats!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.