|Rabies shots..PLEASE HELP..worried mom!
Aug 19, 2008
My daughter and I are currently recieving rabies shots due to a minimum exposure..I was reading online it is made from human plasma and could contain disease..I now feel I have done the wrong thing..are these vaccines safe??
Response from Dr. McGovern
Rabies shots are extremely safe. There are no cases of any transmitted pathogen from a rabies shot.
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Your Immune System Fight Off Hpv?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.