Aug 15, 2008
dear dr barbara, i would just like to know as to how can u interpret my condition.i am hep-b reactive but hbeag negative.my sgpt/sgot are 9 and 18 and the result says i'm normal.what can u say about my condition?thanks!
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would just recommend that you get a HBV DNA test to know if you are an inactive HBV carrier or an active one.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.