Aug 15, 2008
dear dr barbara, i would just like to know as to how can u interpret my condition.i am hep-b reactive but hbeag negative.my sgpt/sgot are 9 and 18 and the result says i'm normal.what can u say about my condition?thanks!
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would just recommend that you get a HBV DNA test to know if you are an inactive HBV carrier or an active one.
Can you get sick from sewer exposure if already vaccinated?
Rabies shots..PLEASE HELP..worried mom!
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
- Can Someone Get Stds By Touching Another Person's Sperm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.