|Can you get sick from sewer exposure if already vaccinated?
Aug 15, 2008
Can you get sick from sewer exposure if you are already vaccinated for Hepatitis?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You can check you antibodies to the vaccine to be certain that you are protected (eg, to make certain that your vaccines worked). This would be reasonable for someone who has ongoing exposure - like a sewer worker.
- What Color Is Chlamydia Discharge?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.