|Can you get sick from sewer exposure if already vaccinated?
Aug 15, 2008
Can you get sick from sewer exposure if you are already vaccinated for Hepatitis?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You can check you antibodies to the vaccine to be certain that you are protected (eg, to make certain that your vaccines worked). This would be reasonable for someone who has ongoing exposure - like a sewer worker.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Is Hiv And Aids Affecting Our Community?
- Advil Or Aleve For Neuropathy
- How Long Do It Takes To Get Hiv Results Back From A Hospital?
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Healthy Foods For Hiv People To Increase The Cd4 Cells
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.