Aug 15, 2008
can you cath hep c by eating or drinking off the same dishes and silverware if there not cleaned good
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely not. HCV is transmitted by blood to blood exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Condom Effectiveness Against Hiv In Homosexuals
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Is Loss Of Appetite A Sign Of Hiv?
- Will There Be A Cure For Hpv In The Future?
- Why Do Doctors Prescribe Different Antibiotics For Chlamydia?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.