Aug 15, 2008
can you cath hep c by eating or drinking off the same dishes and silverware if there not cleaned good
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely not. HCV is transmitted by blood to blood exposure.
- Few Turn Positive After 6 Week Negative Hiv Test
- Are Swelling Of The Feet And Ankles Symptoms Of Neuropathy?
- Is Dry Vagina A Sign Of Hiv?
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.