Aug 15, 2008
can you cath hep c by eating or drinking off the same dishes and silverware if there not cleaned good
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely not. HCV is transmitted by blood to blood exposure.
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- Will Shingles Occur On Both Sides Of The Face?
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.