Hep "c"

I was diagnosed with Hep "C" many years ago. I believe I contracted in the Military in Southeast Asia. My liver enzymes have been high, but never high enough to warrant trying the "cure". I have my blood drawn evry 3 months and the results are usuall the same a little high. I have had other tests on the liver, no excess fat, no chirrosis, etc. My last test however 3 months ago showed absolutely no high enzymes whatsoever. Has my body beaten this. I have been taking EDTA for a while now and I am hoping I have gotten lucky. Can the body beat Hep C??

I don't think I know anything about your liver without some key tests:

1. HCV RNA to know if you have virus in your blood 2. If you do have virus in your blood, then you should have a liver biopsy.

You can have normal liver function tests and still have cirrhosis. This is a very important point. Seek the help of an expert in liver disease.

re: hep & hep-c
If cured of HepC are you still a carrier