Aug 8, 2008
can i catch hepatitis c from musquito????
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is acquired from blood to blood exposures, such as sharing of needles. Mosquitos do not transmit this virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- Herpes And Hiv Negative
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Vaginitis Can You Get Bladder Infection
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.