Aug 8, 2008
can i catch hepatitis c from musquito????
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is acquired from blood to blood exposures, such as sharing of needles. Mosquitos do not transmit this virus.
Can you treat compensated cirrhosis?
re: hep & hep-c
- How Soon Can You Take A HIV Test?
- Can You Test Positive For Thc While Using Hiv Medications?
- Can I Get AIDS From Sex With Sex Worker?
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Erotic Massage
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.