Aug 8, 2008
can i catch hepatitis c from musquito????
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is acquired from blood to blood exposures, such as sharing of needles. Mosquitos do not transmit this virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where To Get Herpes Test?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
- What Is The Only Way To Get Genital Warts?
- What If You Test Positive For Genital Herpes But Neither You Nor Your Partner Has Had An Outbreak?
- What Happens If I Am Positive For Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.