Aug 8, 2008
If you have Hep C can you have it without showing symptoms? Or how long does it take til you start to show symptoms?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
With advanced liver disease and cirrhosis, patients can develop associated complications, such as ascites (fluid in the belly), variceal bleeding (vomiting of blood due to burst blood vessels in the esophagus) or encephalopathy (confusion).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Skin During Seroconversion
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.