HAS Dr. McGovern abandoned this site?

Has this area of concern been eliminated from The Body. It's been neglected for quite some time. Has Dr. McGovern moved on and not replaced a physician to respond to people's needs?

No - I just went on vacation for two weeks. I am now back and working on answering your questions in my spare time - I also work as a physician, an editor, and a researcher. I last answered questions on July 14th, three weeks ago. I actually tried to answer some questions the night before I left two weeks ago, but the site was down! Bad luck on my side.

Unfortunately, there are hundreds of questions and I cannot answer all of the great questions that are posed to me. I always hope that all readers are learning a lot from the questions I do answer. I try to give detailed answers so everyone can learn together from this site.

Hep C Hiv symptoms.
Hep c...or Aids...?