hepatitis c

I have my medical exam last month and when i got my result i found out that i have hepatitis c. The doctor gave me godex capsule to take for 2 weeks before i have to be tested again if i still have it. Is 2 weeks really enough for me to be diagnosed if i still have this infection?

If you have no risk factors for hepatitis C you will want to have a more specific test for this infection - A RIBA test is more specific and used in patients who may have a false positive hepatitis C antibody test.

If you do have risk factors for disease, then you need a HCV RNA test to see if your infection is active.

Godex is not an antiviral so I do not expect that this will have any effect.

Interferon ineffective
Continuation of Combo Treatment