|Reactive Hep B
Aug 8, 2008
My wife is Hepatitis B carrier. And it is reactive according to some medical test. Please tell me how can it be cured?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
First you need to know if she is an active or inactive carrier. She will need further testing of HBV DNA to see if her infection is active.
You should be checked for hepatitis B as well and if you have not been infected, you should be immunized.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Massachusetts Law On Informing Sexual Partner Of Aids Virus
- PROTECTED SEX WITH ESCORT WHILE MENSTRUATING Hiv Risk
- Qualitative HCV RNA 4 Weeks Post Exposure
- Stories Of People With Hiv/aids In Africa
- Temperature For Hiv Virus To Survive
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex After 12 Months Hiv Antibody Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.