|tested but still worried
Aug 8, 2008
i had unprotected sex in dec.06 only to find out that she tested positive for hiv 2 weeks later ,,ive been tested 3x since then the last test in march of 08 and im negative ,,is there a possibility i can still become positive from this encounter or should not think about it anymore???
Response from Dr. McGovern
You should not think about it anymore.
Please direct future HIV questions to the HIV forum.
is it nash?
What does it mean
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.