is it nash?

i have high triglycerider level on and off for the past 5 years.so i drink trigs meds too on and off for 5 years now.i have a new trigs meds called lipanthyl nt(fenofibrate)145mg.it lowers my trigs of 500 plus just taking it once a day for a week to 144.last apr my tigs went up to 700+ so i took my meds for a week and it went down to 87.i was amazed.(that time i havent have my liver checked)i stopped taking the meds.i had my trigs check again last june 16 and it was up to 500+again.and my alt was 65.i took again my fenofibrate for my trigs for a week and went to check my trigs again last jul 1 and my trigs gone down to 144 but my alt went up to 578 and ast to 297.so now i dont know if i have nash or drug induced hepatitis.i have high trigs on and off for the past 5 years but its my first time to have liver results like this and in very short time.from jun 16 to jul 1.will u enlighten me on this one?do i have nash or drug induce hep?are these two curable?thank you.

I am concerned about these liver function test results and your risk factors for NASH (non-alcoholic steatohepatitis). I think you should see a liver specialist for consideration of a liver biopsy.

You will also need very close monitoring and treatment of your triglycerides which are severely elevated. However, I agree with you that such a severe rise of LFTs would be more consistent with hepatotoxicity or another concurrent liver problem like new viral hepatitis.

That is why you need to see a liver specialist.

ACUTE INFECTION
tested but still worried