Jul 14, 2008
hi doc, If i have an acute infection does this mean my future medical exams will show me as non reactive for hep b how long will it take before i can be cleared of the infection? thanks in advance...
Response from Dr. McGovern
For acute hepatitis B infection, all testing should show clearance by six months.
Acute HBV &HIV-
is it nash?
- How Can I Get Tested To See If I Am Immune To Hiv?
- Hiv And Aids Information More Sensitive Than Other Health Conditions
- Is Loss Of Appetite A Sign Of Hiv?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.