Jul 14, 2008
hi doc, If i have an acute infection does this mean my future medical exams will show me as non reactive for hep b how long will it take before i can be cleared of the infection? thanks in advance...
Response from Dr. McGovern
For acute hepatitis B infection, all testing should show clearance by six months.
Acute HBV &HIV-
is it nash?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Sex Toys
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.