|Worried mommy needs help!
Jul 14, 2008
I recently found out that my babysitter has hepatitis C and what has me concerned is that my 2 year old would have various cuts and scrapes from playing outside alot and the babysitter was also diabetic and had to check her sugar regulary with a finger stick....is there anyway she may have accidently transmiited hep C to my child by caring for her little cuts and scrapes? Please help!
Response from Dr. McGovern
No worries at all about this scenario.
what to do?
HIV/HCV coinfection from sex
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Toothbrush
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Is Blood In Urine An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.