hepatitus

I'm just wondering if hep c is transmitted by touching a door knob or other object if no blood is visible if you have a scratch or scrape that is not bleeding but may be a few hours old. Also, I accidently used my father in laws razor while house sitting, thinking that it was my husbands. My father in law is not a drug user, nor has he had a blood transfusion or transplant or needle stick. Should I be worried?

No I would not worry about door knobs. If HCV was transmitted this way, everyone in the US would have HCV.

As for the razor, if he has no risk factors, I would not give it another thought. I think razor associated HCV is extremely uncommon. If you are having trouble with reliving this moment over and over again....I would see your own personal physician to get tested just to get the fear out of your head once you see the great results.

Risk of infection having oral kiss with aperson of hapatitus c
Confused!