|Risk of infection having oral kiss with aperson of hapatitus c
Jul 8, 2008
I want to know is it highly risky to have oral kiss with a person having hapatitus c
Response from Dr. McGovern
Not risky whatsoever.
- Piercing And HIV Transmission Risk
- Should I Get Tested After Protected Anal Sex?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.